Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
CAPITAL COLLEGE UK provides an equal and nurturing learning environment for professional and personal development. This requires that students and staff work together to ensure all polices are respected and all agreements honoured.
Enrolling on a course at CAPITAL COLLEGE UK constitutes a binding agreement on the student to follow the course schedule and to pay the full tuition fee. It is also binding on all full time students who must attend a minimum of 15 hours daytime tuition per week, including tutorials, throughout the duration of their course.
Students who fail to comply with our attendance policy are subject to disciplinary procedures and in case of persistent failure, i.e after 10 missed contacts; such students will be reported to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) who will take appropriate action.
All students are bound to inform CAPITAL COLLEGE UK immediately about changes in their personal circumstances such as address, telephone numbers (landline and mobile), e-mail, next of kin details, immigration status and change of name, for whatever reason.
Unless otherwise stated, tuition fees do not include books and study manuals. Students must purchase their own course books which may be available through the College.
Registration fee: A registration fee is chargeable on all new applications Tuition Fee: All payments to the college must be made in GBP (Great Britain Pounds) Sterling either by direct transfer to our UK bank account or by Banker’s Draft cheques drawn on UK banks or by any other method advised by the College.
Refunds are available in the unlikely event that classes are cancelled. Students who started Courses late will not be entitled to any refund or reduction in tuition fees. This condition also applies to students who have been absent from the college for a period of time, for whatever reason, when they may not have been attending all the modules for which they were enrolled.
If a student is required to leave the country by the UKVI because of non attendance at the College, or as a result of any breach of the law, tuition fees paid will not be refundable.
Important notices are displayed on the College’s Notice Boards. It is the responsibility of every student to ensure that such notices are read.
Where an application form to the college is signed on behalf of students by their financial sponsor/guardian/representative, our Terms and Conditions still apply.
Any student who supplies false information on their application form will be liable to suspension from the College.
The College reserves the right to request a student to leave a course at any stage if the student does not fulfil the above requirements. If a student’s continual presence at the College would be detrimental to the well-being of staff and other students or to the college in general, or if a student does not meet their financial obligations, this condition may still apply.
The contractual relationship between the student and the College shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Out of Country Applications
If a visa application is unsuccessful specific evidence must be provided.
Overseas applicants will not be eligible for a refund once they have used the College’s facilities to obtain a UK student visa or other travel permit to study at the college.
Applicants who require student’s visas to enter the UK will be entitled to refunds less registration fee and 15% of one year tuition fee to cover administration expenses if their application for student visa is unsuccessful, except in the following circumstances:
- Payments made will NOT be refunded if the student visa application was refused due to the applicant’s failure to submit documents listed in the CAS letter.
- If the applicant or their guardian withdrew the required funds which formed the basis on which the CAS letter was issued.
- Once a CAS letter has been issued, tuition fees will NOT be refundable if the applicant changes their mind about applying for a visa.
- Any Applicant who fails to use their CAS, for whatever reason, before the 6 months validity period, will not be entitled to any refund. In some cases, they will be liable for additional costs to off-set the losses incurred by the College as a result of their failing to use the CAS. If there is conclusive evidence that any of the documents submitted by the applicant or their representative is fraudulent, any payments made by the applicant will NOT be refunded.
- Debt Collection: For non-payment of tuition fees, we use the services of professional Debt Collectors, CDS Ltd. This step, when taken, will result in additional costs to defaulting students.
If applicants have requested for judicial review of their visa refusal, refunds will not be processed until the outcome of the review. Refund requests to third parties will not be entertained by the College in compliance with the UK government’s regulations on money laundering.
Refunds will be made in 56 WORKING DAYS from the date the college receives all original documents issued to applicants for their visa applications.